Monday, September 30, 2013

OKtoberfest! Or as it is alternately known, Okie October! I can't decide.

So, I had this great idea about a week ago to do a themed month for this page.  I'm trying to find some niches where my blog could fit, and being a lifetime resident of Oklahoma, I figured my beloved home state could offer a lot of things to post about- local bloggers, farmers' markets, Oklahoma-made products, and various goings on.

But I can't decide which name I like better, OKtoberfest or Okie October.  So it will be both until I decide.

Or maybe I won't pick one. 

Stay tuned to find out the dramatic conclusion!!!

Or not.

At any rate, tomorrow I will be kicking off the month with a post about the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show, which is the largest cake show in the country.

Y'all come back now!

No comments: