Monday, May 9, 2011

Recent cakes I've done!

As an amateur cake maker who only bakes for family and friends, I don't get to do cakes very often.  However, when I do, it's riotously fun and enjoyable.  Here are some of my recent creations!

Smash cake (left) and full size cake for a 1 year old boy- my first time baking without dairy.

Cupcakes for my sister's birthday.

Detroit Red Wings jersey cake for my husband's birthday.  Logo is hand painted.

Tree stump cake for a girl's 5th birthday.

Ballerina cake for my grandmother's 80th birthday.

For my dad and stepmother- my first wedding cake.  Italian cream cake with cream cheese frosting, cream cheese-pineapple filling.

Thomas the Tank Engine cake for my cousin's little boy's 3rd birthday.  Hand painted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are all so awesome!! The Red Wings one still blows my mind!! :)